In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following information is provided:
1. IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
You are visiting the website en.thu.es/, owned by THU PERFIL SLU, with registered address at C/ MASÍA MONTE ALCEDO, PARC.4.3, POL. IND.MASÍA BALÓ (46394 RIBARROJA DEL TURIA) VALENCIA, holder of Tax ID No. (NIF) B46462032, registered in the Commercial Registry of VALENCIA, in Volume 2,445,867, Folio 207, General Section of the Book of Companies, Sheet V-15,575, hereinafter referred to as the OWNER.
You can contact the Owner by any of the following means:
Phone: +34 961 345 123
Through this document, we inform you of the terms and conditions that regulate the use of the Owner’s website and/or app, as well as the associated services and content. Utilising this implies acquiring the status of “user” and, consequently, entails a series of rights and obligations.
a. Visiting them each time you intend to access or use the services and content of the site.
b. Printing or storing a copy on your system.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL
This website provides access to a variety of online information, services, programs and data (hereinafter, “the content”) belonging to the Owner or its licensors that the User may access.
The User assumes responsibility for utilising the portal in accordance with the terms established herein.This responsibility includes any registration that may be necessary to access certain services or content. When registering, the User is responsible for providing information that is accurate and lawful.As a result of this registration, the User may be provided with a password. They will also be responsible for this password and will commit to using it in a diligent and confidential manner.
The User undertakes to always use the contentand services (for example, chat services, discussion forums or news groups) provided through the Owner’s website in a suitable manner, never using them for inappropriate purposes, which include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Engaging in activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith or public order.
- Distributing content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic/illegal, apologetic of terrorism or detrimental to human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and computer systems of the Owner, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or disseminating computer viruses into the network or any other physical or computer systems that may be capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
- Attempting to access and use email accounts of other users to modify or tamper with their emails.
- Using the website or the information contained therein for marketing, political, advertising or any other commercial purposes, particularly involving the sending of unsolicited emails.
The Owner reserves the right to remove any comments or contributions that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist or pornographic, that violate the dignity of people, that are harmful to children or young people, that are detrimental to public order or safety or that, in the Owner’s opinion, are not suitable for publication. Under no circumstances shall the Owner be liable for any opinions expressed by users via forums, chat rooms or other communication tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION
5. CONTENT. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All of the intellectual and industrial property rights for the website belong to the Owner, as do any elements contained therein (including, but not limited to, images, photographs, sounds, audio, video, software or text, brands or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for it to function and be accessed and used, etc.) that are owned by the Owner or its licensors.
All rights reserved. Pursuant to the terms of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Spanish Intellectual Property Law, it is strictly forbidden to reproduce, distribute or publicly communicate, even by simply making available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without authorisation from the Owner.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIABILITY
The User recognises that they are solely liable for their use of the website and its content and services.More specifically, purely by way of example, the Owner assumes no liability for the following:
- Availability of the website, its services and content, and its quality or interoperability.
- The extent to which the website serves the User’s purposes.
- Violation of current legislation by the User or third parties, and, in particular, violation of intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to other people or entities.
- The existence of malicious code or any other harmful computer element that could affect the User’s computer system or that of third parties.The entity takes measures to protect the website against cyberattacks.However, it cannot guarantee that unauthorised access by third parties will not occur.Therefore, it is the User’s responsibility to provide the appropriate tools for detecting and removing these elements.
- Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorised third parties, or the potential acquisition, deletion, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages or communications of any kind by said third parties.
- Damage incurred to computer equipment while the website is being used and damage to the Users caused by telecommunication network faults and disconnections that interrupt the service.
- Damages that arise from circumstances connected to unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
If there are forums or similar platforms available for use, bear in mind that the messages posted there only reflect the opinion of the User that posts them, and they are the sole party liable for them.The Owner shall not be liable for the content of messages sent by the User.
7. AMENDMENT AND DURATION OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE
The Owner reserves the right to make any modifications to its website that it deems appropriate, without prior notice, and this may include changing, deleting or adding content and services that are provided through the website, as well as changes to the way they are represented or located on the website.
The validity of these conditions shall depend on their exposure and shall remain in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
In the event that www.thu-perfil.com includes links or hyperlinks to other websites, the Owner will not exercise any control over such sites and content, nor assume any liability for the contents of any link to another external website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, truthfulness, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of the aforementioned hyperlinks or external websites.Likewise, the inclusion of these external links does not imply any kind of association, partnership or involvement with the connected entities.However, notwithstanding the above, if THU PERFIL SLU becomes aware that the activity or information to which it refers or recommends is unlawful or harms the property or rights of a third party eligible for compensation, that data will be deleted, or the relevant link will be disabled.
9. RIGHTS OF EXCLUSION
The Owner reserves the right to refuse or remove a user’s access to the website and/or the services offered with no prior warning, on its own account or upon request by a third party, should said user violate the terms of this legal notice.
10. GENERAL INFORMATION
The Owner will take action in response to non-compliance with these conditions and any improper use of its website, exercising any legal powers that may correspond to it by law.
11. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between the Owner and the User shall be governed by current Spanish legislation.Any disputes or claims relating to this legal notice shall be resolved by Spanish courts with competence for consumers and users.
This website targets its services to users over the age of 18.No one under this age is permitted to use our services and thus should not send us their personal information.If such a situation should occur, the Owner shall not be held liable for any possible consequences that may arise from non-compliance with the notice as outlined in this clause.
13. SECURITY MEASURES – SSL
The Owner has acquired an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate for its website.This SSL certificate safeguards all personal and confidential information that the website may handle, regardless of the information being transmitted. For example, this includes data from any of the website’s contact forms to the server, or information entered for newsletter subscriptions, access to protected areas, etc.
The website address will appear in green, meaning that the “https” protocol is active, establishing secure connections between the web server and the user’s browser.
Last revised on 12 July 2023.