1. IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
You are visiting the website thu.es, which belongs to THU PERFIL S.L., with tax code B46462032, COMPANY REGISTRY OF VALENCIA, VOLUME 2445, GENERAL 876, SECTION 4 OF THE COMPANY REGISTER, FOLIO 207, PAGE 15,575, ENTRY 1, located at C/ MASÍA MONTE ALCEDO, PARC. 4.3, POL. IND. MASÍA BALÓ, 46394 RIBARROJA DEL TURIA (VALENCIA), hereinafter THE OWNER.
You can contact THE OWNER by any of the following means:
Phone: +34 961 340 544
The purpose of these conditions (hereinafter the Legal Notice) is to regulate the use of THE OWNER’s website, which is available to the public.
By accessing and/or using this website you are assigned the title of USER, meaning that you accept the general conditions of use outlined here. The aforementioned conditions are applicable regardless of any general contractual conditions that may be mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL
thu.es provides access to a variety of online information, services, programs and data (hereinafter “the content”) belonging to THE OWNER or its licensors, which the USER may access.
The user assumes responsibility for their use of the website. This responsibility includes any registration that may be necessary to access certain services or content. When registering, the USER is responsible for providing information that is accurate and lawful. As a result of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password. They will be responsible for this password and will commit to using it in a diligent and confidential manner.
The USER commits to always use the content and services (e.g., chat services, discussion forums or news groups) on THE OWNER’s website in a suitable manner, never using them for inappropriate purposes, which include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Engaging in activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith or public order.
- Distributing content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic/illegal, apologetic of terrorism or detrimental to human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and computer systems of [Company name], their suppliers or third parties, introducing or disseminating computer viruses into the network, or any other physical or computer systems that may be capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
- Attempting to access and use email accounts of other users to modify or tamper with their emails.
- Using the website or the information contained therewithin for marketing, political, advertising or any other commercial purposes, particularly involving the sending of unsolicited emails.
THE OWNER reserves the right to remove any comments or contributions that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist or pornographic, that violate the dignity of people, that are harmful to children or young people, that are detrimental to public order or safety, or that, in THE OWNER’s opinion, are not suitable for publication. Under no circumstances shall THE OWNER be liable for any opinions expressed by users via forums, chat rooms or other communication tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION
5. CONTENT. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All of the intellectual and industrial property rights for the website belong to THE OWNER, as do any elements contained therewithin (including, but not limited to, images, photographs, sounds, audio, video, software or text; brands or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for it to function and be accessed and used, etc.) that are owned by THE OWNER or their licensors.
All rights reserved. Pursuant to the terms of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Spanish Intellectual Property Law, it is strictly forbidden to reproduce, distribute or publicly communicate, even by simply making available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without authorisation from THE OWNER.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND LIABILITY
The USER recognises that they are solely liable for their use of the website and its content and services. More specifically, purely by way of example, THE OWNER assumes no liability for the following:
- Availability of the website, its services and content, and its quality or interoperability.
- The extent to which the website serves the USER’s purposes.
- Violation of current legislation by the USER or third parties, and, in particular, violation of intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to other people or entities.
- The existence of malicious code or any other harmful computer element that could affect the USER’s computer system or that of third parties. It is always the USER’s responsibility to provide the appropriate tools for detecting and removing these elements.
- Fraudulent access to content or services by unauthorised third parties, or the potential acquisition, deletion, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages or communications of any kind by said third parties.
- The extent to which the content and services offered are accurate, true, useful and up to date, and how they are used by the USER. THE OWNER will make every reasonable effort to provide up-to-date and credible information.
- Damage incurred to computer equipment while the website is being used and damages to the USERS caused by telecommunication network faults and disconnections that interrupt the service.
- Damages that arise from circumstances connected to unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
If there are forums or similar platforms available for use, bear in mind that the messages posted there only reflect the opinion of the USER that posts them, and they are the sole party liable for them. THE OWNER shall not be liable for the content of messages sent by the USER.
7. AMENDMENT AND DURATION OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE
THE OWNER reserves the right to make any modifications to their website that they deem appropriate, without prior notice, and this may include changing, deleting or adding content and services that are provided through the website, as well as changes to the way they are represented or located on the website.
The validity of these conditions shall depend on their exposure and shall remain in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
Should there be any links or hyperlinks to other websites on thu.es, it should be noted that THE OWNER does not exert any control whatsoever over said websites and content. Under no circumstances shall THE OWNER assume any liability for the contents of any link to another external website, nor shall they guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, truthfulness, validity or constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of the aforementioned hyperlinks or external websites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external links does not imply any kind of association, partnership or involvement with the connected entities.
9. RIGHTS OF EXCLUSION
THE OWNER reserves the right to refuse or remove a user’s access to the website and/or the services offered with no prior warning, on its own account or upon request by a third party, should said user violate the terms of this legal notice.
10. GENERAL INFORMATION
THE OWNER will take action in response to non-compliance with these conditions and any improper use of its website, exercising any legal powers that may correspond to them by law.
11. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between THE OWNER and THE USER shall be governed by current Spanish legislation. Any disputes or claims relating to this legal notice shall be resolved by Spanish courts.
thu.es services are targeted toward users over the age of 18. No-one under this age is permitted to use our services and thus should not send us their personal information. If such a situation should occur, THU PERFIL S.L. shall not be held liable for any possible consequences that may arise from non-compliance with the notice as outlined in this clause.