- Easy to assemble
- Special colours and finishes
- Available with perforation
Characteristics and Performance
Reaction to fire
Euroclass A1 in accordance with UNE-EN 13501-1-2019
Class B in accordance with UNE-EN 13964:2015
Colours and Dimensions
Baffles are made 30 mm wide with different heights: they can measure 30×65, 30×100 or 30×150 mm and their length is variable, up to a maximum of 4 metres.
Please consult us for the prices of other colours
*Option of wood finishes
Installation and Cleaning
- First determine the suitability of the material (steel or aluminium) according to the place of installation and protection of its coating depending on the expected level of humidity or exposure to the outdoors: bathrooms, passageways, coastal areas, etc.
- Baffles must be stored in dry, well-ventilated places away from heat sources to prevent condensation from humidity, and out of direct sunlight and rain.
- Ceilings are installed during the final construction phase, meaning after all enclosures and technical facilities of the plenum space have been installed to avoid the false ceiling being unsuitably handled.
- Ceiling models that are protected by a plastic film should have this film removed as soon as possible to properly ventilate the false ceiling once installed.
- The area where the ceiling is to be installed must be clean and free of obstacles that hinder the installation procedure; furthermore, all other construction work (plaster, dry construction, etc.) and painting must be completed in the spaces where the false ceiling is to be installed to avoid stains and dust build-ups on its sheets.
- The false ceiling should be installed in ambient conditions of temperature (15-25ºC) and humidity (35-75%).