- Large size
- Resistant and durable
- Special colours and finishes
- Available with perforation
Characteristics and Performance
Reaction to fire
Euroclass A1 in accordance with UNE-EN 13501-1-2019
Class B in accordance with UNE-EN 13964:2015
Colours and Dimensions
Panel with bevelled edges and a hidden profile system (clip-in) or visible profile system (T15, T24, TDecor 15 or T-Decor 24).
There are three panel sizes: 300×300, 300×1000 and 1000×1000 mm. Panels 300 mm wide are always smooth and are usually used as a complement to the panels measuring 1000×1000 mm and use the clip-in system.
Option of perforated finish
Please consult us for the prices of other colours
Installation and Cleaning
- Panels must be stored in dry, well-ventilated places away from heat sources and out of direct sunlight and rain.
- THU Profile ceilings are installed during the last phase of construction, meaning once all enclosures and facilities have already been put in position.
- Ceiling models that are protected by a plastic film should have this film removed as soon as possible to properly ventilate the false ceiling once installed.
- The area where the ceiling is to be installed must be clean and free of obstacles that hinder the installation procedure; furthermore, all other construction work (plaster, dry construction, etc.) and painting must be completed in the spaces where the false ceiling is to be installed to avoid stains and dust build-ups on its sheets.
- The ceiling should be installed in ambient conditions of temperature (15-25ºC) and humidity (35-75%).