- Variety of colours and variations
- Endless number of finishes
- Quick installation
- Simple to remove
Characteristics and Performance
Reaction to fire
Euroclass A1 in accordance with UNE-EN 13501-1-2019
Colours and Dimensions
Open cells manufactured with pre-lacquered aluminium 0.40 mm thick, plus coatings. Pre-lacquered polyester open cells with a minimum thickness of 20 microns in THU white or silver 9006.
At THU we have open cells with a main profile of 10 mm (height of 40 mm) and 15 mm (height of 38 mm).
This type of finish is highly resistant to corrosion and offers excellent durability.
Please consult us for the prices of other colours
*Option of wood finishes
Installation and Cleaning
- The material must be stored in dry, well-ventilated places away from heat sources and out of direct sunlight and rain.
- THU Profile ceilings are installed during the last phase of construction, meaning once all enclosures and facilities have already been put in position.
- The area where the ceiling is to be installed must be clean and free from obstacles that hinder the installation process.
- The ceiling should be installed in ambient conditions of temperature (15-25ºC) and humidity (35-75%).