- Multiple finishes
- Special acoustic insulation available
Characteristics and Performance
Reaction to fire
Euroclass A1 in accordance with UNE-EN 13501-1-2019
Class B in accordance with UNE-EN 13964:2015
Colours and Dimensions
Panels have the possibility of being manufactured in different sizes.
Please consult us for the prices of other colours
Installation and Cleaning
- Panels must be stored in dry, well-ventilated places away from heat sources and out of direct sunlight and rain.
- THU Profile ceilings are installed during the last phase of construction, meaning once all enclosures and facilities have already been put in position.
- Ceiling models that are protected by a plastic film should have this film removed as soon as possible to properly ventilate the false ceiling once installed.
- The area where the ceiling is to be installed must be clean and free of obstacles that hinder the installation procedure; furthermore, all other construction work (plaster, dry construction, etc.) and painting must be completed in the spaces where the false ceiling is to be installed to avoid stains and dust build-ups on its sheets.
- The area where the ceiling is to be installed must be clean and free from obstacles that hinder the installation process.
- The ceiling should be installed in ambient conditions of temperature (15-25ºC) and humidity (35-75%).