- Special colours and finishes
- Available with perforation
- Easy to assemble
- Removable and very light
Characteristics and Performance
Reaction to fire
Euroclass A1 in accordance with UNE-EN 13501-1-2019
Maximum permitted permanent deflection = No limit
Average permanent deflection = 0.00 mm
Flexural rigidity EI (Class 3) = 8.35×109 N·mm2
Permissible bending moment (Class 3) = 5.34×104 N·mm
Colours and Dimensions
Staves are 30 mm wide and when installed on battens, the distance between them will depend on the batten selected (20, 30, 40, 50, 60 or 70 mm).
Perforated stave option: Staves can feature a staggered microperforation 1.5 mm in diameter covering the centre of the stave and 20 mm of each side.
This ceiling model can be installed with a safety profile that is recommended for areas exposed to air currents.
Please consult us for the prices of other colours
*Option of wood finishes
Installation and Cleaning
- Staves must be stored in dry, well-ventilated places away from heat sources and out of direct sunlight and rain.
- THU Profile ceilings are installed during the last phase of construction, meaning once all enclosures and facilities have already been put in position.
- Ceiling models that are protected by a plastic film should have this film removed as soon as possible to properly ventilate the false ceiling once installed.
- The area where the ceiling is to be installed must be clean and free of obstacles that hinder the installation procedure; furthermore, all other construction work (plaster, dry construction, etc.) and painting must be completed in the spaces where the false ceiling is to be installed to avoid stains and dust build-ups on its sheets.
- The area where the ceiling is to be installed must be clean and free from obstacles that hinder the installation process.
- The ceiling should be installed in ambient conditions of temperature (15-25ºC) and humidity (35-75%).