- Suitable for any environment
- Ease of Assembly
- 100% recyclable
- Manufactured from pure biodegradable mineral fiber and natural components.
- Fungistatic and Bacteriostatic.
Characteristics and performance
Reaction to fire
Europe: EN 1350-1
United States: ASTM E84-97
The panels are classified as NON-FLAMMABLE.
Ceilings considered especially optimized from a technical fire-fighting point of view.
Standards DIN 4102
OWA ceilings resist a fire of up to 120 minutes.
- Maximum permissible permanent deflection = 0.20mm
- Average permanent deflection = 0.13mm Flexural
- Stiffness EI (Class 2) = 7.45x108N mm2
- Allowable bending moment (Class 2) = 1.99×104 N mm
Environment and Health
Certified by the EPA, RAL GmbH and TÜV institutes. Recommended for especially sensitive areas such as hospitals, nurseries or schools.
Colores y dimensiones
The plates are available in two dimensions, 600×600 or 600×1200 mm.
Other colors, consult price
*Possibility of wood finishes
Installation and cleaning
- The plates must be stored in dry areas, away from heat sources, well ventilated and protected from direct sunlight and rain.
- THU Profile ceilings are placed in the last phase of construction, that is, when all the enclosures have already been placed and the installations have already been located.
- It is necessary that the area where the ceiling is to be placed is clean and free of obstacles that hinder the installation procedure.
- Install the ceiling in environmental conditions of temperature (from 15 to 25ºC) and humidity (from 35 to 75%).