- Ideal for group spaces and areas of transit
- Continuous ceiling
Characteristics and Performance
Reaction to fire
Euroclass A1 in accordance with UNE-EN 13501-1-2019
Class B in accordance with UNE-EN 13964:2015
Colours and Dimensions
THU stave 200 or 300 mm wide, with a length that can vary as required. Self-supporting system (no need for battens) on a maximum length of 2 m for the width of 200 mm, and 2.5 m for the 300 mm model.
Normally assembled on 24 mm angles and THU T24 profile. It features a plastic clip system to adjust panels, allowing the ceiling to be removed at any point where they are not installed, and adjustable along the width of the panel.
Their surface can be smooth or feature different perforations:
Please consult us for the prices of other colours
Installation and Cleaning
- Staves must be stored in dry, well-ventilated places away from heat sources and out of direct sunlight and rain. To guarantee optimal conditions of the material, it should not be stored for more than three months.
- THU Profile ceilings are installed during the last phase of construction, meaning once all enclosures and facilities have already been put in position. They are designed to be installed in indoor areas or spaces that are semi-exposed to the elements. Follow the installation recommendations.
- The area where the ceiling is to be installed must be clean and free from obstacles that hinder the installation process.
- Ceiling models that are protected by a plastic film should have this film removed as soon as possible to properly ventilate the false ceiling once installed.
- The area where the ceiling is to be installed must be clean and free of obstacles that hinder the installation procedure; furthermore, all other construction work (plaster, dry construction, etc.) and painting must be completed in the spaces where the false ceiling is to be installed to avoid stains and dust build-ups on its sheets.
- The ceiling should be installed in ambient conditions of temperature (15-25ºC) and humidity (35-75%).