- Hidden profile
- Resistant and durable
- Special colours and finishes
- Available with perforation
- Easy to adjust with no need to remove the panel from the profile
Characteristics and performance
Reaction to fire
Euroclass A1 in accordance with UNE-EN 13501-1-2019
Class B in accordance with UNE-EN 13964:2015
Colours and dimensions
THU bevelled-edge panel with hidden profile system comprising triangular profiles, hanging pieces and/or braces (according to assembly system). Available in 300×1200 mm.
Their surface can be smooth or feature different perforations:
Please consult us for the prices of other colours
Installation and cleaning
- The lame must be stored in dry areas, away from heat sources, well ventilated and protected from direct sunlight and rain.
- THU Profile ceilings are placed in the last phase of construction, that is, when all the enclosures have already been placed and the installations have already been located.
- It is necessary that the area where the ceiling is to be placed is clean and free of obstacles that hinder the installation procedure.
- Install the ceiling in environmental conditions of temperature (from 15 to 25ºC) and humidity (from 35 to 75%).