- Designed for areas of transit and workplaces
- Easy access to the plenum space
- Easy maintenance
Characteristics and Performance
Reaction to fire
Euroclass A1 in accordance with UNE-EN 13501-1-2019
Turin dB+ model available: these are removable panels 300 mm wide and 1200 mm long. Our Turin dB+ model is a ceiling solution with first-class acoustic performance, designed for spaces with high acoustic demands. Its panels have an enclosed nucleus made of acoustic absorbent and an upper cover closure that prevents sound from propagating while providing high lateral attenuation. The absorption and insulation components are built into each panel, granting the system excellent acoustic performance features and meaning each panel can be removed conveniently and safely.
These panels are made via cold forming in a pre-lacquered steel plate 0.50 mm thick. All panels are supplied with adhesive protective film that guarantees their quality during the manufacturing process, ensuring the ensemble offers very high acoustic performance. The panels can easily be disassembled individually, allowing for practical, safe access to each one.
Colours and Dimensions
With a width of 300 mm and variable length, according to requirements (maximum length of 2.5 metres), and removable at any point. This ceiling is assembled with the THU visible profile and capped around its perimeter in various ways: using angular pieces, perimeter strips, and even starting from the wall with the profile itself.
These panels are made via cold forming in a pre-lacquered steel plate 0.50 mm thick. All panels are supplied with adhesive protective film that guarantees their quality during the manufacturing process.
Their surface can be smooth or feature different perforations:
Please consult us for the prices of other colours
*Option of wood finishes
Installation and Cleaning
- Staves must be stored in dry, well-ventilated places away from heat sources and out of direct sunlight and rain.
- THU Profile ceilings are installed during the last phase of construction, meaning once all enclosures and facilities have already been put in position.
- Ceiling models that are protected by a plastic film should have this film removed as soon as possible to properly ventilate the false ceiling once installed.
- The area where the ceiling is to be installed must be clean and free of obstacles that hinder the installation procedure; furthermore, all other construction work (plaster, dry construction, etc.) and painting must be completed in the spaces where the false ceiling is to be installed to avoid stains and dust build-ups on its sheets.
- The area where the ceiling is to be installed must be clean and free from obstacles that hinder the installation process.
- The ceiling should be installed in ambient conditions of temperature (15-25ºC) and humidity (35-75%).