- Various sizes
- Continuous, stylised ceiling
- Specially designed for kitchens and bathrooms
- Easy to clean
- Excellent durability
Characteristics and Performance
Reaction to fire
Euroclass A1 in accordance with UNE-EN 13501-1-2019
Colours and Dimensions
Staves are fitted on battens with wings that are closed manually once the staves have been positioned correctly. These battens have holes on their top side, which house threaded rods that are used to suspend the system from the upper framework.
They can also be installed in lengths of up to 2.5 m without the need for an upper batten (self-supporting); instead, they are simply supported on their short ends via angle pieces or traditional T-shape profiles.
Please consult us for the prices of other colours
*Option of wood finishes
Installation and Cleaning
- Staves must be stored in dry, well-ventilated places away from heat sources and out of direct sunlight and rain.
- THU Profile ceilings are installed during the last phase of construction, meaning once all enclosures and facilities have already been put in position.
- Ceiling models that are protected by a plastic film should have this film removed as soon as possible to properly ventilate the false ceiling once installed.
- The area where the ceiling is to be installed must be clean and free of obstacles that hinder the installation procedure; furthermore, all other construction work (plaster, dry construction, etc.) and painting must be completed in the spaces where the false ceiling is to be installed to avoid stains and dust build-ups on its sheets.
- The area where the ceiling is to be installed must be clean and free from obstacles that hinder the installation process.
- The ceiling should be installed in ambient conditions of temperature (15-25ºC) and humidity (35-75%).