- Easy to assemble
Characteristics and Performance
Reaction to fire
Euroclass A1 in accordance with UNE-EN 13501-1-2019
- Maximum permitted permanent deflection = 0.20 mm
- Average permanent deflection = 0.13 mm
- Flexural rigidity EI (Class 2) = 7.45×108 N·mm2
- Permissible bending moment (Class 2) = 1.99×104 N·mm
Colours and Dimensions
False metal ceiling formed by pre-lacquered aluminium staves, fitted on 50 mm die-cut support battens and hung from the upper framework via a system of threaded rods. The spacing between each stave is variable, but always in multiples of 50 mm.
There are three kinds of Verona stave according to their height in mm: Verona 100, 150 and 200 mm. Verona staves are unique given the fact they are assembled vertically, unlike all other staves, which helps them form an extremely open, decorative, vertical false ceiling.
Please consult us for the prices of other colours
*Option of wood finishes
Installation and Cleaning
- Staves must be stored in dry, well-ventilated places away from heat sources and out of direct sunlight and rain.
- THU Profile ceilings are installed during the last phase of construction, meaning once all enclosures and facilities have already been put in position.
- The area where the ceiling is to be installed must be clean and free from obstacles that hinder the installation process.
- The ceiling should be installed in ambient conditions of temperature (15-25ºC) and humidity (35-75%).