Several models available:
Laminated Gypsum Board covered with a sheet of white Polyvinyl Chloride that gives it special qualities of impermeability and cleanliness.
It includes an aluminum sheet on its back that acts as a vapor barrier that prevents the appearance of condensation that could affect the plate.
- Simple construction solution, quality and durability.
- Ease of assembly and maintenance.
- Easy access to the plenum.
- Versatile ceiling for any project: commercial, educational or professional.
This double Laminated Gypsum Board with antibacterial-antimicrobial performance has an integral biocidal action within the vinyl (bacterial fungicide) that lasts over time, thus preventing the growth of fungi and bacteria.
- Antibacterial and Antimicrobial.
- Vapor barrier with special aluminum slat on the back.
- High fire resistance.
- Easy cleaning.
- Moisture resistance.
- High durability.
- The core of the board is 100% recyclable.
Characteristics and performance
Reaction to fire
Euroclass A2-s1, d0 according to the UNE-EN 13501-1 standard
- ISO 14644-1:2015/ISO 5
- NF S 90-351
- BS EN 14190: 2014
- BS EN 13501-1
- BS EN 13964:2014
Colors and dimensions
Installation and cleaning
- The vinyl panels are housed on a detachable profile system made up of primary and secondary profiles that are assembled together forming a modular structure of 600×600 mm or 600×1200 mm, in the case of Hygitech Easy-Clenaing and 600x600mm in the case of Hygitech Biocide.
- The structure is supported by the slab by means of threaded rods joined to the primary profiles by hanging pieces. The plates are supported on the profiles, resulting in a ceiling that can be registered at any point.