The purpose of this policy is to inform data subjects about the various data processing activities carried out by this organisation through the website affecting their personal data, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights.
At THU Perfil, we are committed to processing our customers’ personal information in a legally compliant manner, as well as always being clear with our customers about what we do with their personal information. We share your concern for protecting your personal information and are committed to safeguarding your privacy.
We will be the “controller” of any personal information you provide us with or that we collect from you.
What is personal information?
Personal information is any information that can be used to identify a person. This document covers information we collect about you.
Some of the key points of the Kingspan privacy statement are as follows:
• We will never sell your data to third parties
• We will make it simple for you to manage your information and you will be able to change your communication preferences at any time.
• We use data to help us provide excellent customer service, including tailoring the information we share with you to ensure it is relevant, useful and timely.
1. IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DATA OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
THU PERFIL SLU, with address at C/ MASÍA MONTE ALCEDO, PARC. 4.3, POL. IND. MASÍA BALÓ (46394 RIBARROJA DEL TURIA) VALENCIA, holder of Tax ID No. (NIF) B46462032, phone number 961345123 and email address firstname.lastname@example.org
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
In the course of your dealings and interaction with THU Perfil, we process personal information in order to fulfil our service and commitment to you as a customer.
The types of personal information we may process include, but are not limited to:
• Identification details, e.g. name
• Contact details, e.g. postal address, telephone/email, job title, company name, type of company, your role
• Project details, e.g. project name, project address, type of project, size of opportunity
• Website usage data, including your web visits and IP address (see Website Privacy Notice https://www.kingspan.com/gb/en-gb/website-privacy-notice for full details).
3. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will process the personal data provided to:
● Address requests, complaints and incidents communicated through our contact channels integrated into the website.
● Understand the behaviour of visitors within the website to detect possible cyberattacks.
● Comply with the legal obligations that directly apply to us and regulate our activities.
● Protect and exercise our rights or respond to claims of any kind.
● If applicable, send commercial communications related to the goods or services that make up our activity and/or news or newsletters related to our sector. Your refusal to grant us authorisation will result in the impossibility of sending you information from the entity.
● If applicable, manage your participation in contests and promotions organised by the entity. Your refusal to grant us authorisation will result in the impossibility of participating.
● If applicable, send satisfaction and/or quality surveys. Your refusal to grant us authorisation will make it impossible to evaluate the service provided.
● Manage and send you the requested quote.
● Manage, administer and monitor your activity on the integrated blog/forum. Your refusal to grant us authorisation will result in the impossibility of participating.
● Assess your quality satisfaction through surveys. This point applies only to our customers. These surveys will be conducted through phone calls or emails. and will solely serve this purpose.
INFORMANTS/AFFECTED INDIVIDUALS (WHISTLEBLOWER CHANNEL)
In addition to the purposes stated in the “users/website visitors” section, we will process your personal data provided for:
● Preventing, detecting, investigating and prosecuting offences and enforcing sanctions.
● Complying with the legal obligations directly applicable to us.
● Informing the competent authorities of acts or behaviours that may contravene regulations.
● Processing reports from informants.
4. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
● The consent you have provided us for processing your data for the stated purposes. Refusal to provide your personal data will result in the impossibility of processing it for the mentioned purposes.
● To comply with legal obligations that apply to us. In this case, the data subject cannot refuse the processing of personal data.
● Our legitimate interest to protect our image, business and history by preventing attacks on our website. In this case, the data subject cannot refuse the processing of personal data but can exercise, if applicable, the rights recognised in the “rights” section of this policy.
INFORMANTS/AFFECTED INDIVIDUALS (WHISTLEBLOWER CHANNEL)
● Processing activities necessary to comply with a legal obligation applicable to the data controller.
● The processing is necessary for reasons of substantial public interest, based on Union or Member State law, which shall be proportionate to the aim pursued, respect the essence of the right to data protection and provide for suitable and specific measures to safeguard the fundamental rights and interests of the data subject.
5. WEBSITE ADD-ONS AND TOOLS
● Google reCAPTCHA
We use the Google reCAPTCHA service to detect, based on legitimate interest, whether the website is being used by bots to protect the portal and prevent abusive and fraudulent practices, such as spam.
● Google Maps
● Google Analytics 4
Whenever we have your consent, we will use Google Analytics for statistical purposes to understand how you interact with our website without Google personally identifying each visitor. For this purpose, please note that Google Analytics 4 does not record or store IP addresses on any server but uses an event- and parameter-based measurement model, which is the information it records on EU domains and servers.
In this context, Google only collects granular location data and device characteristics. Additionally, Google only includes estimated data from users who have consented to the use of identifiers.
Furthermore, we inform you that we have enabled the following advertising functions [specify which ones]. You can disable Google Analytics advertising functions either from [specify method] or by installing the Google Analytics browser opt-out add-on, available at the following link.
Our website uses YouTube platform add-ons with technology provided by Google. YouTube will only associate your browsing behaviour with your personal profile if you are logged into your account. You can avoid this by logging out.
6. DATA RETENTION PERIODS OR CRITERIA
We will retain the personal data you provide for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected initially.
Once this data is no longer required for its intended processing, we will securely block it. If necessary, we may make it available to competent Public Administrations, Authorities, Courts, Tribunals or the Public Prosecutor’s Office, in accordance with the statutory limitation periods for any potential actions resulting from the client relationship or the legally mandated retention periods.
7. AUTOMATED DECISIONS AND PROFILING
Our website does not make automated decisions or create profiles.
During the period when your personal data is being processed, the organisation may share it with the following parties:
● Courts and Tribunals.
● State Security Forces and Corps.
● Other competent public authorities when there is a legal obligation to provide personal data.
● If applicable, with Data Processors who provide us with services.
● For proper administrative and accounting management, your data may be shared with the following companies within the KINGSPAN GROUP: The Kingspan business group, of which THU Perfil S.L.U. is a part, may share your data with Kingspan Holdings, affiliated companies and pertinent third-party entities that adhere to our data policy.
● Additionally, your data will be shared with the following companies within the KINGSPAN GROUP based on the consents you have granted on our website for receiving commercial communications: The Kingspan business group, of which THU Perfil S.L.U. is a part, may share your data with Kingspan Holdings, affiliated companies and pertinent third-party entities that adhere to our data policy.
9. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
THU Perfil retains and shares data with Kingspan Holdings, affiliates and relevant third parties who comply with our data policies.
Your personal information may be transferred to and processed in countries other than the country in which you reside. These countries may have data protection laws that are different from the laws in your country.
Specifically, our servers are located in the UK and Ireland and our group companies, third party service providers and partners operate in the EEA (European Economic Area). This means that when we collect your personal information, we may process it in any of these countries.
However, we have taken appropriate security measures to require that your personal information remains protected in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
THU Perfil is committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures where relevant to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
11. SOCIAL MEDIA
To engage you in our activities and keep you informed, THU PERFIL SLU maintains profiles on various social media platforms.
For your convenience, we have provided links to the privacy policies of several social networks where we have a presence so that you can access their privacy policies at any time and configure your profile settings to ensure your privacy:
Data subjects may request further information regarding the processing of their personal data and exercise, at any time and free of charge, their rights of access, rectification and erasure. They can also request the restriction of personal data processing, object to it, request data portability (where technically feasible), withdraw previously given consent and, when applicable, avoid being subject to decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
To do so, you can use the forms provided by the organisation or submit a written request to the postal or email address provided in the header. In some cases, you may be required to provide your ID card or a similar document to verify your identity, especially if this cannot be achieved through less intrusive means.
Should you feel that your data protection rights have been violated, particularly if you have not been able to exercise your rights satisfactorily, you may make a claim to the relevant Data Protection Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency) through their website: www.agpd.es.
In accordance with Article 21 of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, if you wish to stop receiving information about our services, you can unsubscribe by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject line “UNSUBSCRIBE”.
13. ACCURACY OF DATA
The data subject guarantees that the data provided is true, accurate, complete and up to date. You undertake to inform us promptly of any changes to the provided data through the designated channels indicated in this policy. Failure to do so may result in liability for any direct or indirect damages that may occur due to non-compliance with this obligation.
If you provide third-party data, you declare that you have obtained the necessary consents from the data subjects and undertake to convey the information contained in this clause. This action releases the organisation from any liability resulting from a failure to comply with this obligation.
14. MODIFICATIONS AND UPDATES
If you have any questions about this policy, please feel free to contact THU PERFIL SLU through the forms provided by the organisation or by sending a written request to the postal or email address provided in the header.
15. CONTACT US
For more information about these rights, about this Privacy Statement in general, or to file a complaint, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Before assessing your application, we may request additional information to identify you. If you do not provide the requested information and, as a result, we are unable to identify you, we may refuse to process your request.
Last revised on 28 August 2023.